Position Profile: Human Resources Coordinator
kp prime search, the retained search division of kpCompanies is leading the search for a hands-on
representative of the Human Resources department whose job is to help facilitate all
basic Human Resources functions. The coordinator reports to the Human Resources
manager or Sr. HR Business Partner or director. The Human Resources coordinator
multitasks through actively participating in the recruiting/staffing process, employment
reporting such as employee turnover and retention, addressing employee matters and
organizing work and event activities for a company.
This position may perform research, analytics, and lead smaller projects in HR focusing
on process improvement.
THE ORGANIZATION: Andersen Corporation
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what’s possible. Our
commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel
respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our
manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build—with our
customers, our communities and each other—we see possibilities everywhere, every day and use
our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You
Your priorities in this position will be:
This position is responsible for preparing and coordinating any functions pertaining to
employment, compensation, labor negotiations and employee relations. The Human
Resources coordinator plays an active role in formulating methods to improve
employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to
management. This position will conduct research, analysis and reporting in addition to
daily tasks and lead small continuous improvement projects.
● Run reports, update KPI files, and input data.
● Order and maintain needed inventory of supplies (office, first aid, etc.).
● Attend, participate, create, and administer meeting minutes
● Coordinates plant or department events
● Leads the employee engagement committee which includes plant events and
community service events
● Audits and processes HR related invoices
● Assists with employee relations issues
● Runs queries for information as needed to support delivery partners.
● Maintains personnel files in compliance with records retention policy and
applicable legal requirements.
● Acts as site liaison in troubleshooting associate issues relating to payroll, timekeeping and benefits.
● Coordinates and monitors production associate merit increases and performance reviews
● Provides direction for other system users.
● Partners with management to approve and process job changes
● Acts as liaison between Company and staffing service partners
● Participates in and coordinates the new hire orientation process and ensures all
required paperwork and benefits forms are filled out correctly and processed
through the ESC.
● Coordinates leave of absence and return processes including contacting employees and managers with status updates..
Education and Experience:
● Associate's degree or equivalent work experience is required. Bachelor’s preferred.
● Minimum 2-5 years experience in progressive HR support roles.
● Experience with the staffing process (screening, interviewing, etc.)
● Highly motivated with ability to proactively provide support
● Capable of independently managing multiple tasks/projects in a professional, efficient manner
● Excellent customer service & follow-through skills
● Strong communication and public speaking skills.
● Attention to detail and continuous process improvement
● Outstanding desktop computer skills (MS Office applications)
● Experience with Peoplesoft/Oracle and Kronos applications
● Strong at sorting and organizing information to develop informative clear communication vehicles
● Ability to exercise sound judgment and strict confidentiality standards
● Bilingual/Multilingual preferred
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
Andersen is committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day,
recognizing, and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on
doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best
self to work.
We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and
differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers’
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From
your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think
beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Health Savings Account contributions
● Paid holidays plus PTO
● 401(k) plan & contributions
● Professional Development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
● A culture that supports work-life balance
● An environment where collaboration is key
● Volunteer opportunities – on company time
● Environmentally conscious business decisions
● 10,000 employees and career opportunities nationwide
Salary range: $22.25-$32.27/Hr
Flexible hours: 7-3pm, 3pm-11am, 11pm-7am * shift must overlap into 2nd shift, typical work shift
is 7am-4pm or 9am-6pm with ability to work remote (occasionally).
How to Apply:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.