Human Resources Manager
Our client is seeking a full-time HR professional to coordinate all HR functions for it's growing organization. The HR Manager will be responsible for coordinating recruitment, onboarding, training and benefits administration as well as coordinating the Diversity, Equity, and inclusion program. This position provides a great opportunity to contribute to a valuable mission, to develop or expand knowledge of Human Resources, and to work in a pleasant, friendly office in Minneapolis’ Warehouse District. This position is also partially remote.
- Coordinate recruitment efforts: job posting, resume review, phone screenings, interview coordination, reference checks and job offers
- Onboarding: manage new hire paperwork, arrange for onboarding with hiring managers, and help plan quality orientation programs for new hires.
- Review employee handbook and benefits options with new hires.
- Training: develop, deliver and/or source training programs as requested. Manage training records
- Benefits administration: day-to-day benefits administration, assist with benefit plan design and open enrollment
- Employee relations including answering employee questions on policies, benefits and processes; assisting managers and employees with performance expectations
- Research best practices and recommend initiatives to enhance our culture and company objectives
- Work with leadership to develop and coordinate Diversity, Equity, and inclusion program
- 5+ years of experience within a Human Resources function of an organization that delivers a breadth of HR services to colleagues and managers, including employee relations
- Familiarity with employment law and Human Resources best practices
- Demonstrated ability to achieve the effective delivery of HR services through disciplined execution and through fact-based decisions in a growing/changing business environment
- Familiarity with sourcing and recruiting talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a human resources functional area.
- An understanding of human resources issues
- Ability to research issues that may impact a variety of states
- Organized, highly motivated, and a quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work collaboratively with a diversity of staff, customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, yet be a part of a team.
- This position requires an individual who is:
- Creative and collaborative;
- Energetic, enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude;
- Open to learning, accepting positive and constructive feedback;
- Accurate and has strong attention to detail.
- Organized, and a self-starter and multi-tasker
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer Status: Full-Time, Exempt