Provides administrative support to Executive Recruiters for end-to-end recruitment and onboarding processes:
- Take part in administrative meetings and complete administrative follow-through.
- Prepare client documents such as proposals, agreements, timelines, etc.
- Schedule candidate phone screens and manage all aspects of scheduling client/candidate interviews.
- Assist with candidate/client communications and support the exceptional candidate/client experience.
- Post all jobs to relevant sites
- Maintain timely and complete data entry into CATS
- Prepare and send client invoices; monitor payment receipt and provide follow-up communication when necessary
- Arrange travel/lodging for out-of-town candidates
- Provide onboarding support from offer to start date (offer letter, background check, licensing, credentialing, etc.)
- Monitor timelines and upcoming deadlines. Proactively start and keep projects moving. Adhere to standard recruitment process.
- Provide regular project updates to Operations Manager
- Provide additional support to recruiters and sourcing team as needed
Support client acquisition, retention, and network development on a rolling basis:
- Maintain database contacts; conduct name gathering, sourcing and pre-qualification of candidates; prepare a “hot list” of candidates for email marketing.
- Send out follow up email marketing information (articles, newsletters, candidate hot lists etc.) to clients and prospects.
- Gather key data from client websites: contact names, systems used by that company, buzzwords. This can be tracked and then later searched.
- Prepare weekly sales performance metrics and weekly meeting agenda
- Provide industry highlights reports to top management to include major developments, quarterly earnings figures, information on mergers and acquisitions etc.
- Data Management: Knowledge of appropriate data collection policy and procedures, filing systems, data management systems, and programs. Ability to compile, assimilate, organize and store printed and electronic information.
- Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Written Communication: Ability to organize and express information and ideas in written form to individuals as well as groups. Construct messages that are clear and convincing.
- Organization: Effective management of projects, deadlines, and workload prioritizing; putting things together in an orderly and functional whole.
- Time Management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Office skills: Knowledge and application of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.