Here is your opportunity to become a part of some of the most talented financial advisors in the world! When you join our team as a financial advisor, opportunities for success await at every turn. You’ll have access to all of the insight, support, platforms and solutions of the entire financial firm. Our organization is looking for an established and experienced Financial Advisor to assist our clients in managing their portfolios and investment strategies. The successful candidate will go beyond portfolios and investment strategies. You’ll consider the client’s life, goals and financial picture, and then guide the client with advice and solutions to help them live their best financial lives. If you’re looking for a chance for great income potential, independence and flexibility, we encourage you to apply today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial Advisors
- Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
2+ years’ industry experience as a Financial Advisor
Series 7/63/65 or Series 7/66 licenses
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
Business management and relationship management skills.
Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts
A proven wealth management practice
Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills